4-44. Which of the following methods
should you use to replace a fuse?
1. Install the fuse first into the line side
of the fuse clip, then into the load
2. Install the fuse into the load side and
line side fuse clips at the same time
3. Install the fuse first into the load side
of the fuse clip, then into the line
4. Each of the above
4-45. Which of the following statements is
correct about the use of portable
1. Make sure all tools you use have a
2. Make sure all tools are double
3. Make sure all tools are grounded
4. Make sure you use GFCI on any tool
IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS 4-46 AND
4-47, REFER TO TABLE 5-6 IN CHAPTER
4-46. What OSHA safety color code is used
to indicate a cutting device?
4-47. What OSHA safety color code is used
to designate emergency stop switches?
4-48. What is the very first thing you should
do when you discover a fire in your
1. Make a reasonable effort to put out
2. Call the fire department
3. Pull the fire alarm and alert all
workers in the work place
4. Contact your immediate supervisor
4-49. A fire in an electric motor is designated
as what type of fire?
1. Class A
2. Class B
3. Class C
4. Class D
4-50. Fire in a paint locker should be
extinguished with what which of the
2. Carbon dioxide
3. Dry chemicals
4. Both 2 and 3 above
4-51. The best extinguishing agent for
electrical fires is water.
4-52. What fiber-optic device converts
electrical signals to optical signals?