authorizing the project. The file should have the following items:
Project scope sheet.
Tasking letter (fig. 1-12).
Project planning checklist.
Project package sign-off sheet.
RIGHT SIDE - The right side of the General Information File contains basic information relating to coordinating the project. The file should have the following items:
Preconstruction conference notes.
Predeployment visit summary.
File No. 2 - Correspondence File File No. 2 is the Correspondence File and consists of the following items:
LEFT SIDE - The left side contains outgoing messages and correspondence.
RIGHT SIDE-The right side of the file contains incoming messages and correspondence.
From: Operations Officer
1. Company is tasked as the prime contractor for the subject project. Project planning and estimating should be accomplished by the crew leader and/or project crew, in accordance with current battalion procedures. Plans, specs, and master activity description (if applicable) are available from S3QC.
2. The CBPAC manday estimate for NMCB-74's tasking is
3. Project scope:
4. The folowing dates are established as milestones to be met for your project planning:
ITEM DUE DATES
Familiarization with project
Establish Detail Activities
Complete Front of cas Sheets
Finalize Mini Computer Input
Prepare Level II
Quality Control Plan
Final Package Review
5. Sub-contractor (s) for the subject project is/are
6. Regress will be monitored by S3 at short informal meetings. Contact S3 or S3A, if you have any questions. copy to:
Figure 1-12. - Project tasking letter.Continue Reading