6-26. You should conduct electrical checks
on bakery ovens at what time
6-27. Grease traps should be cleaned at what
6-28. Accumulated odor-forming solids in
grease traps soon cause what type of
6-29. Liquids should be removed from
grease traps at what interval?
6-30. A total of how many units make up a
complete laundry unit?
1. O n e
4. F o u r
6-31. What is the washing and drying
capacity, in pounds (dry weight) per
hour, of a skid-mounted laundry unit?
6-32. The washer is controlled through a
complete cycle by what means?
3. By a cycling timer
4. By an electronic modem
1. By a timer with a formula chart
2. By the operator selecting each
segment of the cycle
6-33. Laundry supplies are added to a
washer before and during the complete
cycle in which of the following ways?
1. By injection into the water as it is
2. By an automatic injector
3. By an operator manually, a the
beginning of the cycle only
4. By an operator manually, as
6-34. Washing machines equipped with
automatic supply injection may be
operated manually by making what
1. By rewiring the timer
2. By changing the formula chart
3. By removing the formula chart
4. By turning the formula chart to an